Travel Vaccinations and advice


If you're planning to travel outside the UK, you may need to be vaccinated against some of the serious diseases found in other parts of the world.

To begin with, please complete the 'Travel Risk Assessment Form' below and our travel nurse will review this and get back to you as soon as possible.

Travel Risk Assessment

We offer a full travel and advice immunisation service. If you are travelling abroad please complete our Travel Risk Assessment Form in plenty of time (We recommend 6-8 weeks) before your journey.

Find our more about Travel Vaccinations on

Which travel vaccines do I need?

You can find out which vaccinations are necessary or recommended for the areas you'll be visiting on these websites:

Some countries require proof of vaccination (for example, for polio or yellow fever vaccination), which must be documented on an International Certificate of Vaccination or Prophylaxis (ICVP) before you enter or when you leave a country.

Find out more about the vaccines available for travellers abroad.

Foreign travel advice

Get advice about travelling abroad, including the latest information on coronavirus, safety and security, entry requirements and travel warnings.