When you receive care or treatment within the NHS, you can fill out a short questionnaire to give us feedback that will help to improve local services for everyone.
The Friends and Family Test is open to all patients, whatever your age or healthcare needs.
You don't have to give your name or contact details so our staff won't know the comments came from you.
It gives you the chance to tell us what you think about your experience be it good or bad.
You can explain your answer and tell us how we can improve things.
We look at feedback on a monthly basis and use the information to help make decisions to improve our service.
NHS England collate results monthly. Please click on the following link for more information.
NHS Friends and Family Test
Jubilee Field Surgery Feedback
Patients were asked
“How likely would you recommend our GP Practice to Friends and Family if they needed similar care or treatment?”
43 replies received in October 2016 are distributed as follows:
|Neither likely or unlikely||1|
Here are a sample of some of the comments we have received for this month:
• Seen within a very short time and never feel rushed
• Very helpful & professional practice in every way
• A caring team in all ways. Staff etc. very helpful and understanding. In all a very excellent surgery and one I could not do without. Thanks to them all!
• Availability of appointments and friendly staff.
• Lovely practice, wonderful staff! Nothing is too much trouble for them!
• Good availability of appointments and friendly staff
• Always excellent help, service and politeness from all concerned with me needs
• Professional care from all medical staff. Friendly receptionists and above all the ability to get an appointment within a few days of phoning to request one. Of course the same day if urgent. Also so convenient that there is a dispensing pharmacy on site.
• Excellent Doctors, Attentive Nurses / Staff a caring practice