What patient services are available online?
- Book and cancel appointments
- Request repeat prescriptions
- View parts of your medical record including medications, allergies, immunisations, test results
- Check symptoms, read self-care advice and information about when to seek help
- Register to be an organ donor
- 24/7 access via the Patient Access website - if you don't have a smartphone or tablet then the Patient Access website can be used from your PC
- 24/7 access 'on the go' via the NHS App for smartphone or tablet (details below)
How do you access Online Services?
Online Services are available to all patients aged 16+. Registration is required in order to verify your identity and be able to have access to your medical record and details.
There are 2 options available for registering for Online Services:
- At Reception - registration can be completed in person at the practice by confirming your identity and bringing along photographic ID (i.e. driving licence or passport)
- NHS App - you can also create an account and verify your own identity in the new NHS App in order to use Online Services, without visiting the practice - details below
What is the new NHS App?
If you’re a patient at our practice you can now use the new NHS App, a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
You can use the NHS App to check your symptoms and get instant advice, book appointments, order repeat prescriptions, view parts of your GP medical record and more.
If you already use the Patient Access online service you can continue to use it. You can use the NHS App as well. If you don't currently have Online Services, you can download the NHS App and create a NHS login which will enable you to set up Online Services without visiting the practice.
For more information go to www.nhs.uk/nhsapp
To view a NHS video explaining the NHS App, please click here.
The link below, using the My Surgery Website system, will be phased out shortly.